www.MahaDBT.gov.in| Maharashtra e-Scholarship Registration & Application Form 2017-2018 – In today’s world education has became the most necessary thing, as the social need for each and every human being is Food, Shelter & cloths but it seems that Education also became the primary need of human being now a days. But the thing is not everyone gets the education in some of the countries where literacy rate is below the average line education is must and important for them but due to various problems they couldn’t get it.
India is one of such country where there is drastic change in the educations in past 10-15 year . As the awareness for education in India is spreading vastly through various mediums like by Digital Marketing , many actors and Social leaders are taking the initiative for the education awareness camps in India.
As India Got independence in 1947, the Economic condition of India was not upto that level the poverty in India became the major issue for the Government. Many people were facing problems due to lack of money due to this they couldn’t send their children to schools and colleges. Then later on scholarship started from government to provide to cast people.
According to various caste system in India there are various scholarship criteria for SC caste the fees are almost negligible , for ST and NT the fees are very low as compared to SBC and OBC . After all everyone wants some fee favour. Moreover the educating authority gives price hike every year by some percent. For this reason, government or other NGO’s of every state in India raises funds that are distributed to some children based over their qualification and talent and category. This is provided under various Scholarship programmes that state government launches or some particular group of people launches.
For applying to the Scholarship you must know the various criteria for the filling up the application forms. let us discuss the various applications and requirements for the form !
Link for REGISTRATION FORM – www.MahaDBT.gov.in
- 1 www.MahaDBT.gov.in Login | Maharashtra Scholarship Login Form
- 2 Info About MAHADBT.GOV.IN
- 3 MahaDBT E-SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 4 WWW.MAHADBT.GOV.IN | ONLINE E-SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION FORM
- 5 How To Apply for Scholarship www.MahaDBT.gov.in | Step by Step Guide
- 6 maheschol.maharashtra.gov.in | Maharashtra Scholarship 2017-2018 | Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
- 7 So this was all about the www.MahaDBT.gov.in| Maharashtra e-Scholarship Registration & Application Form 2017-2018 hope this was useful to you ! if you have any doubts do let us know in our comment section as we will be happy to help you out. Also share this with your friends on social media site like facebook , whatsapp, instagram .
www.MahaDBT.gov.in Login | Maharashtra Scholarship Login Form
So as this site is not the official site for the scholarship login form. But this site will be giving you the whole guidance on how to get logged into your scholarship form. If you want to log into mahadbt site just click the link given below and you will be directly get access to the login page of mahadbt.
www.MahaDBT.gov.in Login > www.MahaDBT.gov.in
Info About MAHADBT.GOV.IN
MahaDBT.gov.in is the full form of Maharashtra Direct Beneficiary Transfer which means the scholarship form filled up by the students will get directly benefited in their account. mahadbt was formed this year under the new ministry of Maharashtra previously it was mahaeschol,maharashtra.gov.in but from this year the site has got changed.
MahaDBT E-SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
As we know scholarship is only for those caste who fall in this category like SC , ST, NT, VJNT, SBC , OBC . So as per the government they have laid some criteria for those students. So lets check the Criteria for filling up the scholarship forms.
- Students Must be the resident of Maharashtra if not then he must have the Domicile certificate.
- Student must have completed his education from the sate of Maharashtra only.
- Students HSC marks should be Greater than 55%
- Student must fall in any of these cast SC, ST, VJNT (Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribes), SBC (Special Backward Class, OBC (Other Backward Class).
WWW.MAHADBT.GOV.IN | ONLINE E-SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION FORM
Here are some of the list of documents should mus have to apply for Scholarship forms lets check this in details.
- Caste Certificate
- Non Creamy-layer certificate
- Cast Validity
- Domicile Certificate
- Mark sheet of all exams passed earlier
- Birth Certificate
How To Apply for Scholarship www.MahaDBT.gov.in | Step by Step Guide
- open the official website of mahadbt.gov.in. Login URL – MAHADBT.gov.in
- Login if you are existing user. Or create new account through registering
- If you have logged in through user then proceed further through the steps over there.
- Fill up all the details and then click on submit .
maheschol.maharashtra.gov.in | Maharashtra Scholarship 2017-2018 | Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
Mahaeschol is also an another site where in you can fill up your scholarship forms. You can just visit to that site and fill up all your login details and forms regarding the scholarship. So basically Social Welfare Department looks after the scholarship for those students who are under the respective category system. As we know there are various types of Category in our country like SC, SBC, NT, ST, VJNT, OBC etc. So these are some of the basic types of caste system in India who gets benefited by the Scholarship.